Thursday, June 5, 2008

iPhone Sex

It’s in my horny nature
to give you hot, steamy,
iPhone sex.

Always did get an arousal every time
I gaze at your photo on my iPhone.
Wish I could lick the angles of your body.
Wish I could taste your tongue.
Wish I could taste your beautiful genitals.

Your face is always dancing inside my mind.
At work.
At the gas station as
I fill the automobile
with expensive gas.
Always your beautiful face
dance inside my horny mind.

The reasons why
I’m giving you juicy,
iPhone sex.
Can’t wait to experience your love, again.


by P.S.B.

--

You're damn right it's by Patrick. This was for one of the Fringe volunteers who, it must be noted, was really looking for a poem about sex WITH an iPhone and not VIA an iPhone. (He was something of a techie.) But whatever.

No comments: